Sunday, January 25, 2009

Be positive, and go buy a house!!!

I don't know about you but I am sick and tired of the news controling
everything people do. THINK FOR YOURSELF!!!!

If everyone in the United States would start thinking and talking
about positive things, and put there money into the market, then maybe
just maybe we could start getting ourselves out of this mess. To those
of you out their that has money ready to buy, don't wait, now is the
time to buy! Interest rates are down, still great financing available,
and there's still a lot of houses on the market with sellers ready to
look at all offersl. So why wait!

Let me tell you a little bit about my town Somerset Kentucky. We are
known as a tourist town, lake community, and a tri-city area. If you
have ever wanted to live in a house with a lake view, but never
thought you could. Then you need to come and check our our town, with
everything I just said above, don't you think you might be able to buy
that perfect house with a view now?

So let me finish off this post by saying; next time you come across
that person that has been watching all the news about how bad
everything is. Look him in the eye and say; I don't know what your
talking about, I just bought a house, cheaper than ever, with a really
great interest rate!!!

Adam Gullett
Homestead Real Estate
(606) 219-5122
adamgullett@gmail.com
www.somersetliving.com

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: